there's a book within you that won't leave you alone.
You and your book have the power to impact lives beyond what you might conceive possible right now. You may have an idea about what's emerging, but it feels big, the scary kind of big. That's okay, we'll work through your fears and nurture your creativity.
I take care of the hows and share what's next to do so you remain calm instead of frustrated with all the details. It is my intention for the book creation process to be fun, easy and fulfilling for you.
There are many stages in the book creation and publishing process. If you're ready to have a serious conversation about collaborating to bring your book to life, click on the link below. We'll be able to tell in fifteen minutes if we're a fit!
You and your book are unique. together we will turn your idea into a book while you become a published author.
Your book is your divine gift to write and share. people ache for the solution you offer that is living inside of you.
You are coded to shift the consciousness of humanity and in the process you will transform lives.
You're ready to dive in and make the
commitment to publish your sacred book.
receive coaching expertise to transform your writing and get to the heart of your message.
The whispers of your Soul reveal and heal the stories that connect to your soul audience.
Having your book professionally polished and published is a big deal.
#is unexpected | #is awesome | #has quality features | #feels fantastic | #is the best
- A list of requirements for book details, including Front and Back Matter.
- A detailed publishing project list will be supplied. discussed and reviewed with you.
- Final manuscript review is required before it goes into the editorial process.
- I guide you to gather information for the front and back matter (F/B) and the back cover copy.
- I help to write and personally edit F/B and cover copy.
- Your book will be formatted and the layout complete for your review, edits and final approval.
- I work with you through the process for cover design and inside illustrations.
- A professional designer is responsible for the front and back cover design layout.
- I provide your designer with book cover specifications.
- If you do not have a designer, I will make recommendations.
- Together we will decide what type(s) of editor(s) your book requires.
- You are matched with an intuitive editor who will edit your book on google doc.
- The editing process takes several reviews and you will have an opportunity to make changes during three reviews. You will sign off on the final copy prior to production.
- The Publishing Process includes all of the steps listed above needed to bring your book into physical form (and the hundreds of little steps not listed that we take care of on our end).
- This part of the process includes completing the steps to upload your book to Amazon and celebrating this extraordinary accomplishment with you!
- Marketing your book begins long before your book is published. Conversations about how you want to market your book will be a part of the developmental process of your book.
- We will implement marketing strategies during the writing and publishing process and book launch.
- Long term social media and marketing is beyond the scope of this project.
What you'll receive throughout the publishing process:
- Regular communications directly with me for guidance, advice and project support.
- Project management checklists, processes and tips.
- ISBN and barcode.
- Access to publishing tools to save time and money in the process.
- Guidance for selecting a cover designer and editor.
- One book read per quarter.
- One book layout per quarter.
- One book uploaded to Amazon.
- Guidance for securing a local printer. Printing costs are not included.
call in your spiritual, intuitive
and transformative publishing expert.
Extraordinary Client Experiences
If you’ve been stuck or hesitant to write your story, I highly recommend you connect with Pamela Lynch, who is truly an angel on earth, and knows exactly how to help you manifest those already written words into our 3D reality.”
~ Marie Martin
A bit about me if we haven't yet met:
I am the Creatrix of SourceCode Publishing and Sacred Writing Sessions. My role as a Spiritual Librarian is to document the shift in consciousness with a mission to create a loving and abundant future.
After a 31 year career in book publishing, I spent a decade immersed in intuitive coaching, the healing arts and ancient wisdom. I published four books in my first year after launching my publishing company in 2018.
This FREE guidebook gives you the questions you must ask yourself before you write another word in your book.
YOUR BOOK ALCHEMIZES YOUR GIFT INTO GOLD
As a spiritual entrepreneur, you have a unique gift to share with the world, and a book can be a valuable tool to grow your business and share your knowledge.
If you have ever wondered how to begin tackling the idea of writing a book, then Book Alchemy is for you. I get that it can be daunting!
In this guide, you'll discover
A four-step process to understand what book is ready to unfold within you and why now is the time to turn your gift into gold.
Thirteen prompts to help you get super clear about the most important aspects to consider when you begin to write your book.
We bust four myths around writing. You'll see multiple reasons that get in the way of people finishing their projects and truths to embody instead.
I couldn't have got Metatron's Code out without Pamela. For anyone who wants to write the book they have been holding onto for so long, this is a unique creative experience.
Writing Sessions with Pamela Lynch has changed my life. Her ability to hold space and facilitate while people step into their true creative potential is like nothing I've ever experienced.
The Intuitive Creatrix
Pamela Lynch is an inspiring coach and guide. She will help you get your soul's expression, out of your heart, into written words and into a book. I am so grateful that we found each other.
Timelines of My Future